Friday, February 17, 2006

All in all, you're just another brick in the wall...

Right, that's got that sorted. This blog is a week or two behind everybody else (sorry! I went to Paris and it all went downhill from there...!) but soon it will, with any luck, be filled with all sorts of random musings on world events, plus anything that Jim "Passport Countersignatory" McClellan suggests we put up here. All in the name of a decent education - hence the slightly random Pink Floyd reference in the subject title. Sorry, some of my posts may be filled with random music references that only seem appropriate, relevant and/or funny to me. Like the name of my Blog: it's from the Beatles' A Day In The Life, opening line: "I read the news today, oh boy"...y'see...cos this is going to be my spin on the news I read. Clever, innit!

I'll also try and post regularly on events in the sport and music world, and my experiences in trying to further my career. In the end, when I have more time, I'm going to set up another blog more specific to a particular subject, and see how that pans out, cos this all looks like fun to me. I just hope I can keep up with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home